This is the documentation homepage. If you are new to Keptn, please check out the following sections:
- Core Concepts will help you understand what Keptn is all about
- Get Started helps you get going with your first use cases for Keptn
- Installation guides you through the installation procedure for Keptn and provides information about special configuration options that are available.
- Guides provides detailed and comprehensive how-to information for Keptn features and capabilities.
- Reference provides comprehensive information about the CRDs and APIs that define how Keptn behaves.
- Components provides architectural information about how Keptn functionality is implemented for people who want a deeper understanding of Keptn or who need this information to troubleshoot their systems. It also includes information about updating and uninstalling Keptn.