Release Notes 0.16.2
Keptn 0.16.2 is a bugfix release that solves issue for the resource-service and shipyard-controller.
- Merge integration subscriptions into one, apply newly supplied subscriptions if existing ones are empty (#8604) (13b6a1f)
- resource-service: Determine default branch using HEAD after initial clone (#8696) (4a1bce6)
- resource-service: Use values provided by GIT_KEPTN_USER and GIT_KEPTN_EMAIL for commits to the upstream (#8713) (439f383), closes #8676
- shipyard-controller: Added service in the Event Dispatcher’s filter (#8663) (6fe4aba)
- shipyard-controller: Clean up event queue when cancelling a sequence (#8716) (0327218), closes #8583
- shipyard-controller: Update Integration when Subscriptions field is null (#8575) (c4ba3db)